- We especially recommend it to be used on Spearguns where reels are not used.
- It prevents the skewers that do not find the target after the shot from coming back by absorbing the tension when the skewer connection rope distance is exhausted.
Skewer Connection Kits
- It is used to tie the skewers to the Speargun.
- There are two thickness options as 1.20 mm and 1.50 mm.
- The kit contains a 10-meter-long monofilament line and 4 copper clips.
- You can make 2 skewer connections with one kit.
Free-Sub Speargun Skewer Connection Line
- It is used at the stage of tying skewers to the Speargun.
- 1,20 mm ve 1,50 mm thickness options.
- The package includes 50 meters of monofilament line.
Skewer Connection Clips
- It is used to tighten the monofilament line during the Speargun connection of the skewers.
- It is made of copper.
- Available in 1.20 mm and 1.50 mm options.
- There are 10 in the package.